facebook

sorority standings after rush 2013

by: Dawglover

After looking at the pledge classes of 2013, what do y'all think are the sorority rankings at uga?

Posted By: Dawglover
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LoverNot   

You tell us.

By: LoverNot
#2  by: GoDawgs   

Which sororities have the beauties, the smarties, the wild ones, the conservative ones ... All of them just some have more than others. The good news is that Panhellenic is growing at UGA unlike at other universities. I just think it is better to be Greek than a GDI at UGA!!

By: GoDawgs
#3  by: Guy In the Truck   

After the drive,,,,
Fraternity on Milledge--The Prettiest Pledge class that we saw was the following:

Tri Delta
Chi O
AOPI
Phi Mu
Kappa

By: Guy In the Truck
by: AlmostAug 15, 2013 3:24:27 PM

Agree that DDD had a SMOKING HOT class (and agree with Chi O, PM, and Kappa). BUT NO WAY AOPi!!!! Maybe they were hiding the ugo's, but I would definitely say KD or Zeta before AOPi, if we are talking about new pledge classes.

By: Almost
#4  by: UgaGirl '10   

Will someone who goes to UGA please rank the Top 5 sororities for me? Just curious as to how things look since I've graduated.

Thanks!

PS... When you say Kappa do you mean Kappa Delta?

By: UgaGirl '10
by: UgaAug 15, 2013 12:02:48 AM

Kappa as in Kappa Kappa Gamma.

My opinion will vary from many others. I like a house with cute girls but are fun and what I consider real. So an overall house is how I rank them and in no particular order:

Chi-O
Theta
Kappa
ADPi
AOPi

In a year we shall see but a couple houses did well on recruiting and I thought Gammas picked it up this year.

By: Uga
#5  by: Tippy Johnson   

Where can we see photos of these pledge classes on line?

By: Tippy Johnson
#6  by: UGAGirl'10   

What is KD like these days? We were Top Tier when I was there. Is that still true? How was this years pledge class? Thx!

By: UGAGirl'10
by: TOPAug 18, 2013 9:55:24 AM

KD is definitely top tier at UGA still! Considered a hard house to get a bid from for sure! This year I know lots of girls who had " dream rushes" meaning they held on to a lot of top houses preffed KD

By: TOP
#7  by: Well   

You can go to Facebook and search Greek Row Photo and see a lot of the pledge classes for yourselves.

By: Well
#8  by: top   

as usyal:

Chi O
ADPi
KAT

then:

Pi Phi
KD
Tri Delt

By: top

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.