facebook

new ranks

by: jidda

These are the new ranks based on big signs. If you don't agree with this you are in denial. Welcome to 2013

Sigma Chi; Chi Phi; Fiji; KA; SAE

Delta Sig; Pike; Beta; SNu; Sig Ep; ATO; Pi Kapp; Lambda

Phi Delt; Sigma Pi; DTD; Phi Tau

ZBT; Teke; Theta Chi; Phi Kapp, Phi Psi; Chi Psi

Lambda is barely hanging on to 2nd tier. Theta Chi is dead. Delta Cig is with the big boys now. Phi Delt drew a quality class. Poor ZBT signed no one :'(

Posted By: jidda
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: tman   

What happened to Theta Chi? I go to bama but I heard they used to be very good a few years ago at UGA.

By: tman
#2  by: Juudda   

Internally gutted

By: Juudda
#3  by: TRock   

Since you seem to know so much, how many signed bids for each?

By: TRock
by: FAug 12, 2013 9:31:29 AM

Ifc sent out an email. Ask your prez/ rush chair

By: F
#4  by: No way   

Delta sig is not with the others in '2nd tier''. And rush numbers were huge for everyone this year.

By: No way
#5  by: lol   

delta sig is not even close to belonging with the rest of the 2nd tier. All the quality rushees were deciding between Pi Kapp, Pike, and ATO, with Snu and Sig Ep in the mix also. The old rows signed a lot of rich kids. Phi Delt and Delta Sig got a lot of acceptees, but rarely any of the kids they have signed were given bids by top or middle tier fratenities.

Even though Lambda and Beta probably signed quality guys only, they lost a lot of kids to the rest of the old row and 2nd tier fraternities.

With that said, I also agree with "in the know"

By: lol
#6  by: Agree   

I agree with In the Know.

By: Agree
#7  by: Hmmm   

I wonder how many pledges quit after being taxi b!t@hes Bid night.

By: Hmmm
#8  by: ^^^^nope   

Nice try Beta, Sigma Nu got more accepts than you did. You weren't top 5.

By: ^^^^nope
#9  by: A girl's opinion   

enough already - just stop all the bashing. Basically just about alll sororities have the most fun with and like the frats that are considered "middle tier" ------anything but "top tier".

By: A girl's opinion
#10  by: Pike!!   

They definitely got the best pledge class on campus. They have 40 new Ds for me to take!! Can't wait for the social!!!

By: Pike!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.