facebook

ahh

by:    

How common is it to not get a bid?????

Posted By: nervous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Do fraternities vote on offering bids after each summer event? I attended one spring and one summer event at this one frternity that I really like. I don't live in Athens but plan to attend one more summer event with the fraternity. If I haven't been offered a bid should I take that as a signal I won't get a bid?

By: Nervous too
#2by:    

If you've been to a few events and haven't gotten invited back, then I would take it as a signal. Some fraternities have a strict policy on not bidding someone the first time they go to one of their events, but they would usually invite you back by the second time you went.

It's common to not get a bid from the top and middle tier fraternities during fall and spring rush, but its not common to not get a bid from any fraternity at all.

By: depends

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

yes

By: ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.