facebook

spring rush

by: curious

which sororities usually participate in spring recruitment?? I dropped out of formal recruitment because I just didn't love the houses I was invited back to at pref round, but I got a text the other day from the recruitment chair of a sorority I kept trying drop asking if I wanted to meet up and talk about COB. It was one of the houses I realllly didn't click with... I'm still thinking about spring recruitment but curious as to which houses participate because I don't want to settle/pay a bunch of money for a house I'm not in love with.

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I know   

Some people I know got cob's in the spring for sk, chio, pi phi, aphi. I'm sure there are others that gave out bids. I think you are better off waiting for the right opportunity to come along.

By: I know
by: UgaaaAug 23, 2018 3:48:06 PM

Call the Greek life office. They can tell you who participates last year.

By: Ugaaa
#2  by: ??   

Just to be clear, you had one house on pref night? If you were cut it is unlikely those houses will invite you back for COB. Yes sometimes it happens but it’s pretty rare.

By: ??
by: curiousAug 23, 2018 6:50:41 PM

I had two houses, didn't really love either of them.

By: curious
#3  by: Spring rush    

Houses that normally do spring rush are dphie, agd, dg, sk, and aphi. Houses that don’t meet quota in the fall.

By: Spring rush
by: AlsoAug 23, 2018 6:56:25 PM

just because a house COBs now and in Spring doesn’t mean that they didn’t make Quota. Just means that they are under totals. New on campus, Or had girls quit or graduate. So it can happen and did happen for many sororities last spring. Not just the ones mentioned

By: Also
by: umAug 23, 2018 7:08:13 PM

I think some of those houses you mentioned met quota and are at chapter total.

By: um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.