facebook

"high school legacies" = normal or bad?

by: not in a sorority

Hi, I just wanna say that I don't go to UGA. I got in but didn't go lol. I went to high school north of Atlanta though and it was typical for a lot of my high school to attend UGA.

A while back I noticed that one popular girl a grade above me got into a certain sorority at UGA, then a popular girl in my grade rushed the same sorority, etc. I wasn't surprised at that as they were really close and they both seemed the types to get in to those sororities. However I started noticing that younger girls in each class at our high school were coincidentally rushing the same sorority...ones that would fall under the term "a bad PC." This sorority is has a ton of IG famous people, good looking girls, hot party girls, etc. These girls did not fall under any of that but I've talked to other people and it's become clear that they got in ahead of time due to their connections within the sorority.

So I would phrase it as a "high school legacy" as it seems like every year a younger friend of these girls is rushing the same sorority. Of course that term sounds really dumb but I can't come up with any other term for it, especially considering I've never been in a sorority haha.

I apologize if this doesn't make any sense but I can explain it in the comments. I'm just curious and wanna know if this is normal or considered to be dirty rushing.

Thanks!!!

Posted By: not in a sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

This may sound crazy but I think I may have went to the same school as you if you’re talking about Kd

By: Hey
by: not in a sororityAug 21, 2018 12:22:15 AM

I didn't know whether I should have named the sorority as I don't want to make their sorority look bad at all but yeah that's the sorority that these girls are in.

And tbh I don't think it's crazy if we went to the same HS since a lot of people from my HS currently go to UGA. We might have gone to the same school if you went to a high school with the colors blue & black and the mascot of a knight. A high school that was also kinda ratchet in comparison to the rest of the area haha :"")

By: not in a sorority
by: yesAug 21, 2018 10:13:09 AM

third person from this school and I know exactly what y’all are talking about! small world lol

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.