facebook

adpi

by:    

Anyone else think ADPi is slipping into a middle tier slot??

Posted By: JS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are oLd RoW. They can never be middle.

By: Lol
#2by:    

At any other school in the South they would be a solid Mid. They aren't even on the same level as other ADPI chapters (especially the ones in Florida). It's bizarre how they can be ranked so highly on this site. I guess it's the whole "Old Row" thing. Makes no sense at all.

By: OK
by: Ermmmm   

You lose Street cred with every post.

By: Ermmmm
by: OK   

Street cred? Hey Old Row-Keep turning a blind eye to cutting gorgeous, outgoing legacies....just because they aren't from "certain areas". We greatly appreciate it. :) New Row keeps getting more awesome! Our pledge classes will continue to grow stronger, as you all become obsolete.

By: OK
by: U r cray   

Established houses could fill TWO pledge classes of legacies - ya gotta make room for new girls. Being from a certain areas has nothing to do with it. You obvi don't have this problem.

By: U r cray
#3by:    

not really

By: me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

SDT is technically old row and they're not top tier. Also I don't think national ranks have anything to do with it cause APhi and DG are usually top and their not here.

And yes, ADPi is slipping. Next couple of PCs will tell for sure though.

By: Uga

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.