facebook

true ranks based off the newesr pc

by: Reality

Tiers are in order - this is just for freshman, not older PCs.

Top: KD, Kappa, ADPi, Zeta,
Lower Top: AOPi, Chi O, DDD, Theta
Upper Mid: SK, DZ, Phi Mu,
Mid: Gamma Phi AGD, AXO, DG
Lower Mid: Pi Phi, APhi, DPhIE, SDT

Houses that really had a strong recruitment/improved: KD, Kappa, Zeta, SK, Gamma Phi, DG, APhi

Houses who did about the same as usual: ADPi, AOPi, Chi O, DDD, DZ, AGD, DPhIE, SDT

Houses who seemed to struggle this year: Theta, Phi Mu, AXO, Pi Phi

Posted By: Reality
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Almost   

Definitely bump kappa down a tier. If not 2

By: Almost
by: Geez LouiseAug 17, 2018 4:55:23 PM

Now posing as a kappa hitting the down votes???

By: Geez Louise
#2  by: YES   

this

By: YES
#3  by: No   

Zeta gave out snap bids

By: No
by: UgaAug 17, 2018 12:50:23 PM

Sometimes sororitys give out snap bids cause they didn't meet nationals requirements for house size. I don't know if this is true for zeta, but it doesn't always mean something bad.

By: Uga
by: HahaAug 17, 2018 4:06:51 PM

I feel like this is the “go-to” post whenever anyone compliments any new row sorority on their new pledge class. Just stop. Be content.

By: Haha
by: NoAug 17, 2018 4:14:40 PM

This would be you, SK, posing. First you bash APhi, now you’ve moved onto Zeta.

By: No
#4  by: Seriously   

How can you even make these judgements? Only a few pics on ig and some houses are super shallow and insecure and only put pics of their “pretty” pledges while other houses are more geniune and secure and posts pics of anyone. You need to give it 6 months or so to see how things really shake out. Believe it or not, some houses even strongly feel that looks aren’t everything. Get a life and stop worrying about this. Go meet your new pledges.

By: Seriously
by: UmAug 17, 2018 4:44:41 PM

Most houses have group pics of their new members from bid day. I 100% agree that looks aren’t everything, but that’s pretty much all the ranks on GR are based on, and if you’re ranking the new PCs off looks, the OP is pretty accurate based on what I’ve seen.

By: Um
#5  by: Bump   

I’d move AOPi to top tier though. They did so well this year

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.