facebook

alpha phi psa

by: Pathetic

As if 6 posts today wasn’t enough. We get your message loud and clear, APhi. Your whole chapter is on this site trying to spam the fake news that y’all got a good PC. If your pledge class was really that great, y’all wouldnt feel the need to spam it all over this site, that’s for sure. The most insecure people are always the ones who scream the loudest smh.

Your standards chair really need to have a talk with y’all about staying off this site because it’s honestly embarrassing to watch any UGA sorority, including y’all (and SK too) make themselves look so desperate on here. This is UGA, not Bama or Florida - have some self respect smh

Posted By: Pathetic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uga   

Wow. That's not very kind. Maybe they wouldn't feel the need to talk themselves up if people didn't look down on low ranked sororities. There's nothing wrong with someone's ranking, all it says is how much money they have and how hard they party. So if you can find comfort in those two things, I recommend you find comfort in your rank. APhi is just trying to earn other sororitys respect and belonging by showing they got a good pc too. They did better than what I expected I'll give them that. But so did a lot of other sororities like KD and SK. Let them have a moment and be excited about it. No one is saying they've become old row. Chill the f out.

By: Uga
by: LMOAAug 17, 2018 3:20:50 PM

Yeah, only APhi thinks this site is a way to earn cred. The more you come on here the worse you look.

By: LMOA
by: ^^^^Aug 17, 2018 3:42:35 PM

No, that would be you, by starting this stuff.

By: ^^^^
by: NahAug 17, 2018 4:54:29 PM

Idk I agree with OP that is makes UGA Greek life look bad for any sorority to be obviously spamming self ranking posts/comments like APhi and SK have done this week. It just shows a lack of common sense and maturity.

It doesn’t matter which house does it, in any case, this is exactly the kind of situation that standards is meant to deal with - so hopefully they’re aware. My chapter had a similar issue a few years ago apparently so now standards mentions it in our first new member meeting every year. Now we fly pretty much under the radar on this site/don’t spam self ranks, so I really think having a serious talk with both chapters would be a very helpful, positive thing for them since constant self ranking really does make them seem desperate.

By: Nah
#2  by: Sigh    

Hey it’s been awhile since anyone mentioned Sigma Kappa and how awesome they are....

Sigma Kappa is awesome!

By: Sigh
#3  by: Great job   

Pay zero attention to the wack job OP. She is just deflecting.
Y’all did great. Congrats.

By: Great job
#4  by: bump   

OP looks baaaadd! Like jealous or something. Like jealangry in a mad, mad, way. Maybe OP needs to lay off this site for a while and do some deep breathing.

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.