facebook

whose on this site?

by: revelation

Some very negative energy here. You can't even ask a legit question without getting some kind of down vote or some accusation of being a sk or kd or alphi. What the heck??? I think sometimes it's DG or DPHIE because they get all the love on here. Or, it could be some greekrank troll trying to get traffic or stir up drama.

Posted By: revelation
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SK   

Sk is all over it right now though.

By: SK
by: I knowAug 15, 2018 4:20:22 PM

It's prob just a new mem that's a little overly excited???

By: I know
#2  by: Or   

Lord y’all the time stamps. Some have anger management issues. Wtf?

By: Or
#3  by: Smh   

I’m in a sorority that doesn’t seem to get a ton of attention on this site, but I honestly there are a very small number of girls from every sorority on here, then the rest are parents or alums, PNMs/new members, or trolls from other schools.

The reason lower ranked houses seem to get the most attention is that you have girls like op whose probably an AGD, APhi, or maybe a GPhi or something trying to make other low ranked houses they compete with look bad, then you have girls in all the lower ranked houses trying to boost their own chapter’s reputation.

Same with the top houses because everyone wants to be the number 1 house on campus, then everyone else in the middle flies under the radar unless someone start posting obvious self ranks (like SK and DDD lately).

Honestly if you ask the average sorority girl or frat guy, they’d rank the houses way differently than most of the posts on this site, but Greek rank doesn’t reflect that because no one is willing to admit that their chapter is falling or that their competition is doing better, and alumna from top houses are gonna downvote anything that says “Phi Mu looks like a mid tier house” for example.

That’s why the actual current sorority members in all tiers say to stay away from this site because it’s toxic and inaccurate, but we’re all still around for the gossip and petty drama lol

By: Smh
#4  by: You assume too much   

How can you think that the OP is an AGD, Aphi, or Gamma Phi?

By: You assume too much
by: UmAug 15, 2018 7:06:01 PM

Because those are houses who would be competing against DG or DPhiE. OP could be a Pi Phi or maybbeeee an AXO but no one else would care enough to post that.

My guess is an APhi alum from another school though

By: Um
by: ridiculousAug 15, 2018 7:23:14 PM

You are completely out of touch with reality. Its fun to hear your ridiculous suppositions though.

By: ridiculous
#5  by: Y'all got a troll   

Sounds like the troll at Bama and the Florida schools.

Probably also the same one claiming groups are on probo.

By: Y'all got a troll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.