facebook

alpha phi

by:    

How did alpha phi do in formal recruitment?

Posted By: sooo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They did about average for a new house IMO - kinda like DPhiE their first year. Got some pretty girls, some meh. Took more upperclassmen than they had to from what I’ve seen. I know of a few girls who got cut from my chapter due to grades or bad reputations who ended up in APhi, but there again, that’s oretty consistent for any new chapter.

Basically they didn’t so horribly awful, but they didn’t really do better than any of the other houses either, but that’s exactly what you’d expect from a new sorority. Give them a couple more years to stabilize their chapter before anyone can really say if they’ll stay at the bottom or not.

By: Hi
by: Nope   

They did way better than I imagined they would.

By: Nope
by: Hmmm   

Nope must be an APhi. Their PC is shocking similar to DPhiE’s first PC IMO which is a bit surprising considering how different the 2 chapters were when they colonized

By: Hmmm
#2by:    

LOL! No way does alpha phi's pledge class look remotely like DPhiE. Nice try though.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

“Hi” is factually inaccurate.

By: HI Bye
#4by:    

Alpha phis are clearly all over this post. People aren’t even saying y’all did bad, just that y’all got an average PC for a new chapter. Get off this site and enjoy getting to know your new sisters instead of trying use use Greek rank to artificial boost your chapter’s image (that never works btw)

By: Smh
#5by:    

So I'm not an APhi and I think they did get a better pc than dphie did. I agree they did take a lot of older girls, girls with bad reps, an de low grades. They did okay. Not great, and will probably never be like aphi at any other school, but they did good for where they started.

By: UGA
by: yup   

<<I agree they did take a lot of older girls, girls with bad reps, an de low grades. >>

Pretty much sums up every alpha phi chapter in the country. Look at the grade report for any campus they are on and it will be in the bottom half. Lots of drama.

By: yup
by: Sigh    

🙄 because SEC schools grades are the greatest...forgot about they are typically top in grades at all the Ivy League schools and the top west coast schools.

By: Sigh
by: Nope   

The only way APhi got a “better” pc than DPhiE is if you’re only considering looks and even that’s a bit debatable. I’m not a DPhiE but i know DPhiE got a ton of kind, genuine, smart girls with amazing personalities. Sure they don’t recruit based on looks, but that’s okay.

The hottest PNMs tend end up in top/mid houses unless they have major red flags (serious grade risk, bad reputation etc...), so unless you want those girls as your sisters, you’re better off recruiting based off other qualities that will lead to a great sisterhood full of genuinely great people. And from that perspective, DPhiE’s pc is milessss about APhi this year.

#6by:    

Every one making negative comments must personally know the reputations and grades of every single alpha phi pledge who have been on campus less than 2 weeks and also know all of the pledges in the other sororities too to make these kind of statements and claim them to be true. Pathetic. Alpha phi did pretty great, especially for their first formal rush. Give them that or just stfu.

By: Clearly
#7by:    

You are a bit jealous of aphi, huh?

By: to the last nope
#8by:    

Stop embarrassing yourselves Alpha Phi and leave dphie (and for that matter DG alone). Those houses have some of the nicest girls at UGA in them

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.