facebook

proud of texas new members

by:    

What is with CHI O and Kappa flaunting that they bid a lot of texas girls. Shouldnt they be more worried about what Georgia girls they get???

Posted By: what??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Money Money Money Money

By: OOS
by: yeah   

^^^

By: yeah
#2by:    

chi o & kappa got that texas $$$ that's why

By: tx
#3by:    

Texas girls turned the Kappa chapter around here 25 years ago when all the Highland Park, Houston Memorial, and wealthy private school girls couldn’t get into UT anymore because of the new Top 10% rule. A few classes of very pretty cheerleaders (including many Kappa legacies) picked Georgia thinking they would transfer back to UT as sophomore Kappas....but they loved UGA and here Kappa is 25 years later with tons of Texans still.

By: Me
by: gotta say   

Chi O leg here. Chi O, Kappa have always been strong here and that's why Texas girls even considered coming here in the first place - after Texas Top 10% rule. I love UGA.

By: gotta say
by: ^^^^   

Thanks for the history lesson

By: ^^^^
#4by:    

out of state kids are a HUGE asset. As UGA shows better nationally, we're just gonna get more awesome out of state girls. already get great girls from the south, mid-atlantic, east coast and texas, Oklahoma, Mizzou....

By: tru dat
by: Out-of-state   

Jut to remind you, Mizzou is a school not a state.

By: Out-of-state
by: Actually    

It’s an acronym for not only the state of Missouri, but also the school that is member of the SEC. Lots of great girls from St. Louis go Phi Mu and are huge assets.

By: Actually
by: oos   

has to be private shcool still tho

By: oos
#5by:    

If a student gets in UGA from out of state, you know their grades/activities are going to have to be higher than the requirements for a Georgia resident (which are already high). It goes without saying the out-of-state girls going through recruitment are going to have good grades, etc.

Not a Chi-O or a Kappa, but know several girls from Texas in each chapter who are definitely assets to their chapter.

By: Admissions
#6by:    

Kappa and Chi-O are some of the best house at UT Austin, so I'm sure a lot of TX girls come in thinking they want to get a bid from these two houses. Also, UT is way easier to get into, so of course they would rather go to UGA :)

By: The Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: what   

For in-state, UT is wayyy harder to get into than UGA lol I had a 4.0 and didn’t get into UT, horns down tho

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.