facebook

themes

by:    

KD and Theta has the best bid day themes! Who do y’all think? Also congrats to everyone on their new sorority!! There is no bad sorority at UGA!

Posted By: Dawgies
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD’s was cute but theta’s didn’t look good. Too much dark green. My favorite was sk, ddd, and kd was best

By: :)
#2by:    

IMO Theta’s wasn’t too creative since it was Jungle and KAT is cat and all, seemed a little on the nose. Loved KD’s, DDD’s, Pi Phi’s, Phi Mu’s, SK’s, ADPi’s and AOII’s. DZ’s shamrock reminded me of KD, AXO’s wasn’t super obvious to me, and DG’s could have been bigger.

By: Go dawgs
by: Yep   

KDs was my favorite for sure! DDD and AOPi were really good too. and I liked DGs tbh. It wasn’t as bold as some, but it was still very cute.

By: Yep
#3by:    

Seriously confused by ZETA's theme.... we get it you like cheerleaders, but a banner dedicate to that?? Get a life

By: Really
by: Um   

The theme was Making Headlines. They used a picture of a cheerleader because that banner was from “sports illustrated”. Why hate? Did it affect or offend you that much? Bc that’s sad if it did. Sounds like you need to get a life.

By: Um
#4by:    

Loved KD’s and GPhi’s! I thought the guard tower was a cute touch and loved the banner. KD always goes all out which I love. Definitely “in your face” with the blue lipstick but it shows they’re fun. Hope everyone had a great day!

By: Thoughts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.