facebook

rush

by:    

Does anybody else feel like their self esteem was affected deeply by the recruitment process?

Posted By: self esteem
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

try not to take anything personally the truth is rush is superficial and a lot of the time about your connections to older girls in houses and luck with who you get paired with. what house u end up in doesn't define you

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Yes!! Recruitment is basically sitting in a room and letting someone make a 5-minute judgment of your whole person 100x over. It’s a superficial process that definitely injects a lot of anxiousness into what should be a very natural process, ie making friends. I was so happy with my house after I rushed but I did just feel so frazzled and hyper-aware of how I was coming across and just not myself afterwards. Luckily though once all of the craziness dies down you get to really start forming those quiet, close, one on one bonds with the girls in your house and you really get to be your genuine self and see theirs as well. Give it some time and settle in to whichever house you got and pay yourself on the back for making your way through all that, it gets way way better from here.

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.