facebook

what's everyone preffing?

by:    

just curious what everyone wrote down as their top 2?!?!??!!?!?

Posted By: ?
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Theta and Tridelt

By: Me
by: Needless to say   

Theta over Tridelt all day everyday. If this is even true.....

By: Needless to say
#12by:    

Am i the only one who only has one party today? Not even sure I like them...

By: :(
by: GA   

No...you are not the only one. :)

By: GA
by: ....   

No, you are not the only one. These women want you. This will likely be your only chance to be Greek at UGA and you have a guaranteed bid to them if you listed them on your card. I hope you will give them the same chance they're giving you.

By: ....
#13by:    

don't suicide whatever you do.

By: experience
by: Why?   

I did. I didn’t want the 2nd house under any circumstance so I didn’t feel like it was much of a choice.

By: Why?
by: @why   

because 1. it makes you statistically less likely to get your first choice house and 2. formal recruitment as a freshman is your best chance to go greek, so if you don't make it to your 1st choice's 1st list, you'll likely not be greek at all. If chapters end up doing COB or snap bids this year you might get picked up if you don't match with your first choice, but the chapters offering those options may very well be chapters who you didn't like in the first place. There are very few circumstances in which SIPing is okay, but it seems like you're okay with the possibility of not being greek at all, so I just wish you good luck! Hopefully you were high enough on the 1st bid list of your 1st choice.

By: @why
by: Me   

I suicided and didn’t get a phone call

#14by:    

Phi Mu & zeta

By: .
by: ew   

phi moo like a cow

By: ew
#15by:    

Zeta and AOII

#16by:    

sk & kappa

By: goo dawgs
#17by:    

KD and zta

By: ''
#18by:    

I only went to DG today but they've grown on me all week so can't wait for tomorrow!

By: go dawgs go greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#19by:    

ADPi and Kappa

By: Girly Girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.