facebook

philantrophy

by:    

Which houses have stood out for philantrophy so far? :)

Posted By: Go Dawgs Go Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i looooved AXO and DZ! They seemed really genuine about their experiences

By: babypnm
#2by:    

I liked ZTA, AOPi, AXO & Aphi

By: lmnopnm
by: ?   

Zeta, and AXO were so genuine today! (I didn’t have AOPi but heard really good things about their philanthropy round as well from girls in my group).

But APhi???? That was the least genuine house I went to today. The main girl I talked to didn’t know hardly anything about their philanthropy, wasn’t involved in any of the other UGA philanthropies (I’m super interested in getting involved with Relay and tried to ask her if she knew many people involved with it) and the conversation was super uncomfortable.

By: ?
#3by:    

It’s philanthropy...

By: Dude
by: yay   

That’s a huge part of a sorority and says a lot about what kind of girls they are. To be honest it’s uncool to not care at all about your philanthropy (though it seems a few houses would rather talk about partying than their organizations)

By: yay
by: yeetyah   

preach it girl

By: yeetyah
by: Hey   

First post isn’t saying they don’t care about the philanthropy. She’s correcting the OP because it’s embarrassing to have walked around talking about someone’s “philantrophy” when it’s literally spelled out for you everywhere during these rounds. No doubt philanthropy is part of the most important work a sorority does. This is one of the most important days during rush bc you see the heart each house has for their chosen philanthropy.

By: Hey
#4by:    

Gamma Phi Beta!! Made me tear up!!!

By: Gurlll
#5by:    

Alpha gam!!

By: Go dawga
#6by:    

I loved AXO, DPhiE, and DZ. Especially dphies ANAD to get people to talk about body positivity and mental health

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

I really loved AOPi, SK, DG, and AXO! Gamma Phi, Zeta and Pi Phi were good too! Honestly didn’t dislike any of the houses today though!

By: Excited for bid day!!
by: Yesss!   

My little brother is visually impaired so DG’s philanthropy really means a lot to me and the girls I talked to were both super genuine! Definitely my favorite house today :) I liked SK and Zeta a lot as well! They also seemed super invested in their philanthropies

By: Yesss!
#8by:    

To me it was AXO and AOPi, and I've been hearing the same from my group and others. I think it means a lot when it's about women supporting other women. There were some really good ones at other houses too.

By: good ones
#9by:    

I loved them all! None were bad but especially loved Phi Mu, DDD, AChiO, DPhiE, and KD. I loved the idea of working with kids, supporting other women, and ANAD because that’s something that affects so many girls in Greek life/college. Although I saw KD and SDT have the same philanthropy and I talked to a girl at KD today who said a KD founded theirs but I didn’t get a chance to ask if they ever did combined events. Does anyone know if they do? I think that’d be cool! Great way to get more people involved/more awareness

By: Philanthropy
#10by:    

Bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.