facebook

did anyone actually like visiting the bottom tiers?

by:    

Noticed how no one put any bottom tiers first on the either thread, lol

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I didn't meet any 'bottom' girls at any house either today or yesterday, and I haven't seen any houses on campus that look like they aren't competitive with all the other houses. Have been impressed all around.

By: All Tops to Me
#2by:    

So here’s my honest opinion about why other PNMs I’ve talked to aren’t taking DPhiE and APhi as seriously as the rest of the houses. I swear I’m not saying this to attack them, it seems like both have some really wonderful members!!

DPhiE - they seem like friendly, genuine, relatable girls, the only issue is that their house is too small for the majority of their sophomores to get the opportunity to live in-house. I really hope they get to expand the back at some point or something because that’s honestly the only reason PNMs are ranking them low... living in house is a huge part of being in a sorority that we’re all looking forward to...

APhi - they’re new so it’s hard to get a good sense of what they’re vibe is. I feel like idk what my pledge class and overall experience would be like if I end up there, but with other houses, I can kinda get a sense of their personality types a little better.

No sororities seem bad at all so far, and I’d definitely happily accept a bid to DPhiE or APhi, but those are the honest main reasons that they aren’t getting ranked higher by some PNMs

By: Not a troll I swear...
by: Dawgs   

Does dphie have any plans to add on to their house? Thought I heard about it last year but maybe a rumor?

By: Dawgs
by: 2Greek   

If you visit DPhiE again you can ask them about their house plans.

By: 2Greek
#3by:    

Pnm’s, you cannot believe anything you read on this site. 99% of posts are made by current members just trying to knock their competition. They will post the question then answer their question, then upvote and downvote all day long. This site is useless. Trust your own judgement. Good luck!!

By: Hello

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

No such thing as bottom tier sororities at UGA. There is such a thing as active members that think too highly of their chapter experience over others, despite what a pnm might be looking for in a sisterhood. Let the pnm's decide what chapters they prefer without outside influence.

By: Panhellenic
by: PNM   

This!!

By: PNM
#5by:    

What a horrible bully who feels the need to create a thread about and then pile on to anyone who is at “the bottom”. I wouldn’t want to belong to any group that has this OP as a member! Remember that Karma is a real thing!

By: Sunshine
#6by:    

Op is a sick individual. Get help

By: Omg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.