facebook

best house of the day

by:    

PNMs, which house was your favorite today?

Posted By: Curious
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I really liked gamma phi beta, KD, AGD, and ADPi

By: Go dawgs
#12by:    

KD tridelt & SK!!!

By: go dawgs
#13by:    

The best advice for PNM is trust in the process. Cause many of you will NOT hear back from your favorites!! Keep an OPEN MIND @ All.

By: Reality check
#14by:    

My favorites (in no particular order) from both days of round 1 are Theta, AOPi, DZ, Zeta, Gamma Phi, DG, Chi O, and KD. I didn’t dislike any houses but those 8 are the ones where I had the most genuine/natural conversations.

Really wasn’t expecting to put houses like DZ, DG and GPhi on the same level as Theta, Zeta and KD, but I honestly would have never guessed they weren’t all on the same tier. Am I missing something? Like what are all the ranks on here actually based on?

By: Yay
by: Hi   

These ranks are loosely based on social calendars (but even that’s dumb because any house can end up on social probation at any time and the social calendars are constantly changing), but mostly based on people’s opinions/personal agendas as well moms/old alumna with nothing better to do with their time.

By: Hi
#15by:    

I liked AOPi, SK, Pi Phi, and DG! I didn't have a bad experience anywhere I just think I ended up talking to girls who were really similar to me at those houses so it was easy to click.

Was pretty impressed by everyone, especially towards the end of the day. I was exhausted and I'm sure people in houses are just as tired !!

By: 22
by: Long day   

Alll the houses were so nice! I definitely felt like the ones I ranked in my lower group were the houses I went to at the end of the days/last house before a break etc... which is definitely not a coincidence

By: Long day
#16by:    

AXO, Theta, AOPi. All different vibes I know, but there it is.

By: Like

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#17by:    

I really liked GPhi, Tri Delt and Phi Mu

By: JC
by: Bahahaha   

Bahahahaha

By: Bahahaha
#18by:    

I really liked GPhi, Tri Delt and Phi Mu

By: JC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.