facebook

best house of the day

by:    

PNMs, which house was your favorite today?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I really liked all but 3 houses! Everyone seemed super nice and I had way more fun than I expected even though it was a super long day! It’s just day 1 but the ones that stood out the most today were AOPi, Kappa, AXO, and DDD.

By: Yeet
by: Really   

The tri delt troll lives on this site and strikes again, and again and again again.

O. M. G.

You look RIDICULOUS!

By: Really
by: I ii   

Must be tri Delt down votes.

By: I ii
#2by:    

My favorites were DZ, SK, Theta, and ADPi

My least favorites so far (only round 1 my opinion could definitely change) we’re APhi, Chi O, and AGD (APhi and Chi O were some of my last houses of the day so maybe the girls I talked to were just over it by then or something)

By: A
#3by:    

Don’t even start this.

By: Nope
#4by:    

For those who comment, please only post your favorites! There’s enough negativity on this website and recruitment is stressful and tiring for actives as well. Let’s use this as a chance to spread some positivity.

By: Be nice
by: ???????   

But how can I insult houses and troll you guys if I did that?

By: ???????
#5by:    

I loved them all! It was great seeing all the houses in person instead of just online and it totally shatters some preconceived notions. I especially loved SK, KD, AGD, DDD, and ADPi, in no particular order of course.

By: pnm
by: Lmao   

The DDD troll is trying to disguise herself as an AGD now rofl

By: Lmao
#6by:    

People still pushing agendas. Who cares what other people’s favorites are. Don’t believe these posts. Go with your own experiences and feelings. Where will you be loved and appreciated for you?

By: Fake
#7by:    

I’m looking for a religious group of girls and loved axo phi beta phi alpha phi and zeta

By: Freshman girl
by: GREEK   

Alpha Phi—RELIGIOUS? SERIOUSLY????
Oh honey—wake up and smell the coffee!!!

By: GREEK
#8by:    

they were all delightful

By: yay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

I liked AGD, pi phi, and zeta the most!!

By: Heyyy
#10by:    

AXO, AGD, and DDD were my favorites

By: PNM
by: Wtf   

Seems like everyone on here this week is either DDD, AGD, or APhi like it’s so obvious y’all are feeling insecure. I don’t know a single pnm in my group who like AGD or APhi and a pnm from my high school who apparently likes DDD the best already got arrested dt during freshco

By: Wtf
by: Agreed    

Look at the ddd down votes. Their trolls gotta chill.

By: Agreed
by: Ok   

Why do you care soooo much if DDD is “trolling” or not. If they actually sucked like you want to make it seem, you wouldn’t feel the need to label anyone that liked DDD as a troll. Wouldn’t PNMs be able to realize on their own if they were really that bad? They are rising and you’re threatened

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.