facebook

beautiful house!

by:    

Putting some love out there for DG’s house renovation. It looks gorgeous!

Posted By: Reality
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly ranks aside I’m really happy for DG getting their house renovated. Every sorority deserves a house to be proud of imo and I really hope they put it to good use this week!

By: Yep!
#2by:    

Who cares about tanks. It looks great! The outside is beautifu! Bet the inside is even better.

By: Reality
by: Acorn   

Alpha Gam’s is still way better (just like their sorority) lol eff dg and there all losers anyways

By: Acorn
#3by:    

A house remodel won't help this bottom desperate sorority.

By: Guest
by: LMAO    

Sounds like someone is jealous!

By: LMAO
by: Hey   

Kys

By: Hey
by: Haha   

No one is ever jealous of DG. So funny.

Their house remodel is like putting perfume on a pig

By: Haha
#4by:    

Hating on DG on a positive post is only making every other sorority look bad you idiots.

By: Wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Naw   

PNMs already have DG's loser status figured out

By: Naw
by: Hahahahahaha   

Poor DG! Not even a remodel or posting over and over again here will save you hippos

By: Hahahahahaha
#5by:    

A pretty house doesn’t buy pretty girls tho. Just look at GPhi, and AGD. They’re always gonna be bottom tier brothels just like DG. PNMs are all better off joining a new chapter with potential like APhi or DPhiE over those other 3 crap shoots

By: Ahahaha
by: Ew   

You sound like a genuinely horrible person who probably got cut by every house you mentioned. The insecurity is actually insane

By: Ew
by: horrid   

honestly sorry for you because you sound like an incredibly bitter person. if you are a pnm i would watch yourself and if you aren't i'm sorry for whatever sorority you are in because no one deserves to be talked about like that. for one gamma phi has a beautiful house with beautiful girls inside and out and so does agd. the agd's i know are the sweetest most genuine people I've met at uga and maybe you should take a look at what you view as important.

By: horrid
by: Hahahahahaha   

Like I said up there the only ones threatened by DG or the better sororities are DPhiE and alpha phi

By: Hahahahahaha
#6by:    

SO excited for the deeg! They deserved this, such sweet gals

By: yay
#7by:    

I can’t even with these comments. Y’all need to chill and grow tf up lol saying stuff like “no one is threatened by DG except DPhIE and APhi” just proves that your statement isn’t true, bc no APhi or DPhiE would say something that makes their chapter look bad as well. So whatever house @“hahahahahaha” is in sounds pretty insecure to me.

By: Omg
by: 2022   

A lotttt of PNMs actually like DG so far this week. Funny to see bitter people getting scared about it

By: 2022

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.