facebook

friendly reminder to pnms

by:    

Every rank on this site is biased, especially around recruitment. Highly recommend staying away from here, but at the very least, use common sense when looking at these ranks. For example: Alphi Phi has never even done formal recruitment at UGA. Any rank where they’re not ranked last is obviously an Alpha Phi. Or if you see a rank that puts only the 5 old row houses as the top tier, you know it’s obviously either someone in old row or an alum who has nothing better to do with their time

Don’t ever put more weight on these ranks than you put on your personal experiences at each house.

Posted By: PSA
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Bump

By: Ttue
#2by:    

Rt

By: Truth
#3by:    

Bump

By: Yes
#4by:    

Bump

By: Rt
#5by:    

Bump

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

wish I knew this sooner

By: Mescited
#7by:    

Honestly 99% of girls in sororities know this, and so do most PNMs. Most people on this site are the negative trolls who don’t want to admit their house is falling or that others are doing better.

By: Rttt
by: LOL   

And why are you here? Are you part of the magical 1%? 😂

By: LOL
#8by:    

Don’t pay attention to this site. Do what feels right by the conversations you have with the girls. I ended up in what trolls describe as a low to mid tier sorority and I made the closest friendships and can’t imagine myself happier. If I had ended up in what I thought was my first choice based on looks, I might not have enjoyed my college experience as much as I am now.

By: Yes
#9by:    

Bump

By: Of course
#10by:    

Bump

By: Again

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.