facebook

sophomore rushing

by:    

I'm rushing as a sophomore this year. I wasn't sure if I could handle the sorority commitment with my schedule freshmen year, but I'm going to do it this year! Is the process different for rushing as an upperclassmen (non-transfer) and do you have any tips?

Posted By: yo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

its the exact same process a lot of people except for people rushing you probably won't even know that you are a sophomore if you don't advertise it and its usually less competitive because there aren't that many sophomores that rush and houses have quotas for sophomores, some larger than others. honestly probably more of an advantage because you have been on campus for a year and can go into it kind of knowing what you want but still keep an open mind. good luck !

By: dawgs
#2by:    

I rushed as a sophomore and got my first pick! And I told everyone I talked to that I was a sophomore when they asked me about majors and classes and stuff. You will have the same experience and chance as everyone else!

By: :;:;

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

There are bound to be actives who will know you because you have been on campus for a year. This could be a big factor in your recruitment and could help you or hurt you depending on these girls' impressions of you.

By: + or -

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.