facebook

grades?

by:    

So im a sophomore rushing this year and I was in a really hard major/career path I hated. I got a great gpa first semester but I kinda bombed spring semester. I still have a 3.0 but will any sororities automatically drop me cuz of grades? If youre in a Strat can you please tell me if you have a gpa requirement and if the rules are different for upperclassmen?I studied sooo much but still wasn't good enough so it would suck if I got dropped because of this.

Good luck to everyone rushing this year! :)

Posted By: Chem
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So I won't reveal what chapter I'm in nor will I reveal what gpa you need to be in good standing but it's right around a 3.0. Some chapters that have higher gpa requirements might drop you based on grades but these drops usually occur around round 1 or so. Best of luck! Your gpa isn't so low that you'll be dropped from a significant number of houses for it.

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.