facebook

uga vs. bama

by:    

How does uga greek life compare tothat of bama? I'm rushing this fall and have an older sister that is at UA and recruitment is very selective & cutthroat there.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

UGA is cutthroat, as well. Sororities in the south (especially SEC) are no joke. If you don’t have connections, you will probably fall through the cracks. Not in all cases but in most. Most sororities know who they want on their bid list months before rush even starts. It’s definitely not easy. The only difference is that Bama is just cruel. At least UGA let’s you know ahead of time when you’ve been dropped from recruitment.

By: go dawgs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ??   

I’m confused— what do you think Bama does? I asked my friend who goes there and she said their gamma chis either call the girls or go to their dorm if they are cut

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.