facebook

sororities and recruitment!!

by:    

this site has so much negativity and it makes me really bummed out so here are my favorite things about every uga sorority in alphabetical order (u can't rank when they all rock)

Alpha Chi Omega- so so strong in their faiths, and every achio that i have met has been incredibly kind
Alpha Delta Pi- every adpi i have met has been really chill and funny, also gorgeous
Alpha Gamma Delta- what cutie patooties, the girls are even more beautiful than their house
Alpha Omicron Pi- i could never be as put together as these gals, so sweet, also incredibly talented at coordinated singing
Alpha Phi- they're all super proud to be alpha phi and they're working really hard towards creating a solid chapter
Chi Omega- sooo chill, also very welcoming personalities
Delta Delta Delta- very fun girlies, celebrate each other a lot which is great, we love empowered girlies
Delta Gamma- strong sisterhood and v passionate about philanthropy
Delta Phi Epsilon- really sweet and interesting girls, also a super cool and unique house
Delta Zeta- sweet and fun to hang out with, beautiful inside and out
Gamma Phi Beta- every gphi i've met is hilarious, don't have one specific type of girl, chill n fun girlies
Kappa Alpha Theta- honestly i've never met one, but the girls i met in recruitment were sooo sweet
Kappa Delta- very cool gals, gorgeous and fun, good social media presence too
Kappa Kappa Gamma- every kappa i've met has been super bubbly and fun and charismatic
Pi Beta Phi- really really funny and nice to talk to, kind of girl-next-door
Phi Mu- i'm in love with their house, and every girl i've met has been sweet and nice to talk to
Sigma Delta Tau- fun fun gals, slaying the philanthropy game
Sigma Kappa- always serving looks, gals are fun to hang out with
Zeta Tau Alpha- sweeter than a honeysuckle, very involved on campus

all of uga's sororities are incredible, and you should totally go greek if you find a house that feels like home! but also don't think that you have to rush to find community at uga because we are part of the same bulldawg family, and you can find your place on campus whether or not it's in a sorority!!

Posted By: godawgsgogreek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bump

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Bump

By: !
#3by:    

Bump

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.