facebook

most under rated fraternities?

by: ?

what groups do people tend to over look that they shouldnt?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IFC guy   

Beta
DeltaSig

By: IFC guy
by: yeahJun 26, 2018 10:24:06 PM

i agree, id take both over some of the other groups above them.

By: yeah
by: beta?Jul 28, 2018 6:43:18 PM

beta is not under rated at all.
neither is delta sig.

By: beta?
by: bumpAug 1, 2018 6:27:10 PM

delta sig blanket bids dudes and beta is too selective.

By: bump
#2  by: yeah   

pike:people make fun of them because of a stupid old rivalry with tke. makes no sense. dudes rage and pull just as hard as everyone outside of old row.

kappa sigma:used to be top of old row for decades here, just got here like 3 years ago and already mix with girls from really good sororities. rich AF alumni.

DTD:their nationals is really girly, their publication is the rainbow and their mascot is the unicorn, so they get a bad rep but they have a REALLY nice house and their guys are solid.

by: lolJul 1, 2018 2:16:20 PM

whats with the recent dtd hype here, they are absolute buns

By: lol
by: continuedJul 1, 2018 2:23:45 PM

they have 60 guys TOPS, their socials consist of DG, Dphie and AGD(who doesnt even show up), some of their guys are cool but others are creeps. Yeah their house is nice but its in the worst possible location on campus. Please don't hype them up to be something they are not.

By: continued
by: okJul 2, 2018 10:48:00 AM

yeah their pull is lacking but lets be honest, they have a good time anyways. the guys arent bad at all in my opinion and even with the location their house is still ahead of so many others that haven't been kept up with recently.

By: ok
by: i disagreeJul 3, 2018 8:19:23 PM

yeah they have a good time with DG but if they can't even get AGD out to their socials you can't say their guys are all that great. I would say 20 of their guys are chill but the others might as well be in TKE

By: i disagree
by: ok but....Jul 4, 2018 10:46:56 AM

hes not saying all of them are great and that's why they're overlooked, they're saying that this site perpetuates the incorrect assumption that they are all playing WoW and wearing pocket protectors. in actuality they have some solid guys, who pull hot girls, who have wild parties and who live in one of the best spots at this school.

lets not sit here and act like everyone delta sig sx Snu and lambda bids are all world beaters when we all know they each bid way too many goobers as well.

By: ok but....
by: deadJul 4, 2018 5:05:37 PM

you are clearly a dtd.

By: dead
by: ?Jul 6, 2018 8:33:47 PM

which one was the DTD? i dont think theyre saying theyre world beaters at all. idk why you feel like that means theyre DTDs? idk what you have against them but i can agree with them being slightly under rated.

By: ?
by: yeahJul 12, 2018 9:44:41 AM

all 3 are under rated but there are more than just 3 groups people shouldn't over look.

#3  by: yeah   

kappa sig pike and beta are the most over looked in my opinion.

#4  by: aepi and tep   

super under rated.

By: aepi and tep
#5  by: honest opinion   

kappa sig, delta sig, and beta

By: honest opinion
#6  by: me   

theta chi has some ehh older brothers but a lot of the younger guys are actually pretty cool and not the stereotypical frat boy. delta sig also has some really chill guys

By: me
by: wellJul 14, 2018 9:35:15 AM

i personally didn't like them when i went through rush but i can see why someone would say they're under rated. a decent group for sure.

By: well
#7  by: This   

Not everyone's cup of tea but AGR guys are down-home, sincere, sweet and real.

By: This
by: yeah Jul 8, 2018 8:47:07 AM

niche fraternities like agr or aepi/tep certainly are under rated.

by: .Jul 9, 2018 7:53:56 AM

not bad.

By: .
#8  by: .   

kappa sig pike and tep in my opinion.

By: .
by: YeahJul 11, 2018 11:58:51 AM

Tep Kappa Sig and Beta all are under rated.

By: Yeah
by: eahJul 20, 2018 1:32:07 PM

i agree.

By: eah
#9  by: ..   

By: ..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.