facebook

money

by:    

My whole life I have been judged because my family is pretty well off. I try never to flaunt it, but people have their opinions. I am hoping college is different. I want to join a sorority, make new friends and be liked for me, not what I have. How do I go about showing the sororities who I am? I do have connections to several houses, but am open to any house. I just want to find a place I fit in. Thanks.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

be honest and yourself during recruitment
if you're having honest and genuine convos during rush you will find a place you belong

By: just

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Being able to be in a sorority generally means you are 'pretty well off', therefore most of the girls rushing w you are about the same........just saying

By: Check it
by: Pie Gal   

IMO there are plenty of awkward girls from wealthy families and plenty of cool girls from upper middle class families so it doesn’t really matter! You will definitely be judged on your own merits! And as previous poster said, all PNMs are presumed to have the cash to pay for their membership; otherwise, don’t rush!

By: Pie Gal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.