facebook

can’t wait to rush

by:    

Hi y’all! I’m so excited to be attending UGA this coming fall! I can’t wait to meet all the sororities. I’m nervous about rushing, but I sincerely can’t wait to (hopefully) meet my new sisters! I have so many questions but I don’t know if this is really the right forum. Can anyone suggest a good site for questions and legit answers?
Go Dawgs!!

Posted By: Freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Unfortunately a site like that doesn't exist. The best person you can talk to is your Gamma Chi, who you'll meet the day before rush. Gamma Chis are a great resource, as their whole job is to answer questions and help you through the week.

By: rush
#2by:    

All I have to say is GET RECS!!!!!!!! You really need recs for a lot of the houses to look at you!! Try and get recs for all of them

By: DO IT
by: GA girl   

Is 1 official REC per house enough or do we need letters of support also?

By: GA girl
by: /   

One rec per house is fine. No letter of support necessary.

By: /
#3by:    

Thanks so much

By: Op
#4by:    

LOL is wrong. Some sororities must have a rec for a girl before they can bid her. Just because you have a rec, though, doesn't mean they have to bid you. If they really love you, they will find someone to write a rec for you but why make them do the work. Put in the effort yourself.

By: nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.