Posted By: Ranking
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not quite right
Pike and AGR should be higher, lambda lower
Everything else is fairly accurate

By: Nope
#2by:    

Put pike in the middle and AGR in lower middle then you got it.

By: Close?
#3by:    

Lambda Chi needs to be moved down - yuck

By: Almost but not quite
#4by:    

What is all this agr hate? They're at least lower middle, way better than delta sig or sigma pi. They have good socials with kd and other hot ones

By: Why
#5by:    

Based on personal preference pike and agr could both be middle. Pike has some solid guys and agr has been changing for the better the past few years, I would say they are definitely better than sigma pi delta sig or theta chi.

By: Maybe
#6by:    

Pike and AEPI should definitely be middle, if anything, Snu should be moved down. AGR is lower middle, could make a case for middle. Lambda and Beta at upper middle is not concrete either.

By: list is wrong

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Big fan of AGR. Yeah mostly south Georgia, south campus guys, but very classy, kind and friendly. I'm a Cobb girl, so not not what I was seeking, but very fond of these guys.

Next, Fiji, mostly suburban guys with a healthy mix of south Georgia guys. Friendly, gentlemen, courteous to women, very active in campus activities and nice, good looking guys.

Sigma Chi. Since being kicked off campus, have roared back with very quality men. Large number of brothers, so some are great, some are complete losers. But overall, good group.

I can do without SAE, KA and Chi Phi. My experience: arrogant, self-serving and rude.

I wanna like Beta and SigEp, but to me wimpy, some effeminate, and self-conscious to an uncomfortable degree.

By: DawgGirl
#8by:    

As far as "old row" goes, yes SAE was the first at UGA, just after the Civil War. Chi Phi two years later, I think.

KA in 1868. Then Fiji/Phi Gamma Delta in 1871, followed shortly thereafter by Phi Delt.

Sigma Chi in 1872 and Sigma Nu in 1873. And ATO in 1878. And DTD in 1882. Chi Psi, 1890.

So one's definition of "old row" fraternities is subject to perspective.

By: DawgGirl
#9by:    

You should move agr to middle. You can put ATO, lambda, sig ep, snu, pikapp and beta all in the same category. Pike should stay where they are or go down. Theta chi is about as relevant as sigma pi...

By: Good post
#10by:    

What this person said is it. Theta Chi is bottom with Sigma pi and delta sig. AGR is a solid middle tier fraternity, they do their own thing and most everyone respects them for it. Pike is decent but really isn't all that great

By: ^
by: .   

Agree with original post. Most of the fraternities here are all good, but each individual should meet people from each house and form their own opinions

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.