facebook

informal fall rush as transfer or formal spring rush?

by:    

So I am a Freshman at UNG Oconee campus that wants to join a fraternity but won't enrolled at UGA until Spring '19, also I live in downtown Athens if that helps.
Is it possible for a guy to rush at UGA informally if they are transferring the following semester or am I better off just waiting to rush during Spring once I am enrolled? I only want to do my best to meet every fraternity to see which suits me best and I am worried that if I am turned away by a frat during fall that they wouldn't consider me in the future, is that true?

Posted By: Clueless
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

don't sweat it. I'm not going to name anyone but some fraternities will have 5+ kids from UNG in their pledge classes(some top tier fraternities.) You will have to meet guys in fraternities or UGA kids rushing though because if not theres no real way of getting invited out to rush events

By: youre fine
#2by:    

Contact the people you know from your high school if you're gonna rush spring, it's informal so you want to see all the fraternities

By: Uga

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.