facebook

sophomore rushing

by:    

I plan to transfer to UGA the fall of my sophomore year so would it be better to rush a sorority as a sophomore once at uga or should i go ahead and rush at my school right now?

Posted By: anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't you mean you would rush where you plan to go?

Anyway please rush wherever you land freshman year.
1. You have your best chances then.
2. When and if you transfer isn't written in stone yet
3. Many juniors and seniors aren't into the whole Greek thing as much here.
4. Girls dont always get to reaffilate here for many many reasons and it's hard to break into an already bonded PC
5.Seriously it would suck to miss out on pledging freshman year wherever you are. It's so fun even at smaller Greek life schools.

By: ????

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Anon   

Yes I know I am transferring and unless you do something really bad they can't stop you from reaffilating. Period.
Do you even go here? If Juniors and seniors aren't "into the Greek thing" then why are homecoming queens and duh house presidents Jr/Sr.
I will go Greek in the fall but will only pledge if I get a bid from a decent house here.

By: Anon
by: ^   

OMG yes, exactly what she said. No chapter has to take an affiliate. Check your attitude and I hope you don't end up at my sorority's door.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.