facebook

yt and sororities

by:    

Hey, so I will be a freshman at UGA next year and will be rushing. I have several connections to sororities and am excited about the process of finding a house! I have been on youtube and see several girls with channels who are in sororities. Is this the norm? Are houses looking for girls who put themselves out there so publicly? Not that I am going to even think about this, lol, but when you look on youtube you see so many "sorority stories" and vlogs and such...

Posted By: FreshmanGIrl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No, we are not looking for girls who put themselves out there so publicly. Having a social media presence is good but too much is a negative.

By: omg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Hey! I'm an upperclassman and I'll just say we really don't care if you do or don't have a youtube channel/blog/following/social media presence. It's about how you'll fit in with our chapter and if you'll be truly happy. It's common for girls who love taking photos and making videos to have similar personalities which is why some sororities might have more of a presence with that than others (kd, tridelt, aopi), but at the end of the day it's about who you are and if you'll fit in with our chapter!!

By: dawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.