facebook

sophomore rushing

by:    

Freshman year has been kinda rough for me and I just want to find my home here in Athens. I'm looking into rushing next fall but I don't have any friends in sororities or personally know many girls in sororities... is there a chance I'll get dropped because of this? Can anyone give me advice pls

Posted By: yeah
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i relate to this so much. my freshman year sucked so i decided to rush and i didn’t know many girls in sororities either, but i ended up with one sorority at pref and i have absolutely loved my experience. sophomore rush is a bit harder but it doesn’t really matter since i ended up exactly where i needed to be. i have loved greek life so far and i’m so happy i decided to rush. also don’t pay attention to tiers or immediately write off any sororities before you get to know that house. all sororities we have are incredible so keep an open mind!! good luck!

By: rusher
#2by:    

Connections matter a lot for upperclassmen, especially for girls who were at UGA as freshman. That being said, you can definitely still get a bid, you’ll just really need to make a good impression during recruitment

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.