facebook

kd youtuber?

by:    

What does everyone think of the youtuber in KD? the freshman one

Posted By: danfam
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I watched a few of her videos and she seems so sweet. All the hate she gets on this site are probably written by girls who haven't met her or have nothing better to do.

By: Shea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yaaass   

Agree! she seems cool, down to earth. Has friends and hangs out in her dorm and KD. I think all the hate are just girls that are jealous of her success, style, whatever.

By: yaaass
#2by:    

I have kinda mixed feelings. She's definitely super motivated and has a really cute social media presence, but she's also really sensitive to criticism and seems like a try-hard/inauthentic.

By: idk
#3by:    

I admire her for continuing to do what she loves even though a bunch of people at her school judge her for it

By: She's aight
#4by:    

She's gonna transfer. Hates the academics here. But can she get in to NYU ???

By: Prediction
by: Idk   

I don't think she confirmed that she's transferring in that video, she made it pretty clear that she likes it at UGA. And if she does end up going to NYC there are other schools besides NYU that she could get into haha. Either way I hope she does what's best for herself

By: Idk
by: don't think so   

to "IDK" other schools for advertising in NYC? Columbia - um, NO (Ivy League) Fordham - Nope

Hunter/Pace/City College - NEVER as that's a step down from UGA in every way.

Schools in the NYC 'burbs? why bother if what you want is NYC.....

By: don't think so
by: yike   

lol shes not gonna get into NYU she has a low gpa

By: yike
#5by:    

agree -- my money's on the outcome of that transfer application to NYU...

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.