facebook

pnm questions

by:    

which sororities draw the most midwest girls?
which houses have good grades/smart girls but still good social lives?
which houses are easiest to get a bid to? hardest?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Everyone's smart, that's how we got into UGA

By: .
#2by:    

Alpha Phi and DPhiE are the easiest to get a bid to just because they’re new. Everywhere else varies based on where you naturally fit in.

By: Hi
#3by:    

I don’t know many midwest girls specifically, but the girls I know from out of state are mosting theta, chi o, tri delt, pi phi, kd, gamma phi, and aphi. Hardest to get a bid to are technically old row (adpi, chi o, kappa, phi mu, theta) and maybe KD. but no house is impossible to get a bid to.

By: AO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

AXO has good smart girls but still seems to have fun and go out. Social calendar looks busy this semester. Same for Pi Phi and Gamma Phi

By: anon
#5by:    

Please, please, please consider ΧΩ. We really need your support. We have both smart and fun girls.

By: Pretty please
by: lol   

lol another person pretending to be a chi o to make them look bad... i see you

By: lol
by: Peach    

Chi o does a great job of this all by themselves

By: Peach
#6by:    

most out of state girls ik (including midwest area) ended up in gamma phi, a chi o, pi phi, sk, or dg, and ik one in agd. its bc "top" or "top mid" houses use a lot of connections during rush and if u don't incredibly impress them during rush AND have friends in sororities here or connections in general u will be overlooked (ik its unfortunate) but the "mid/lower" houses aren't as dependent on that so they'll give u a once over even if u don't have strong connections in the chapter

By: from an out-of-stater

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.