facebook

how well do sophomores do in rush?

by:    

Hi!!! I was wondering how I will do when I rush this fall as a sophomore. Will a sorority cut a girl if they are a sophomore? Can they get into "top" houses? Are they treated the same as a freshman in terms of selection? Does their year matter more or if they are a good fit for the sorority? Sorry for all the questions. Any answers will be helpful :)

Posted By: uga21
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

some girl from my high school rushed as a sophomore and got into an old row top tier house. We're from a little hick town in the mountains so I guess she either had hella connections before or she made a ton of friends in their sorority her freshman year

By: w

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I rushed as a sophomore and got into a top tier old row house. P.S. I'm also not white and don't fit the status quo of being blonde and beautiful. I just made some friends in sororities freshman year and that helped alot. I also rushed as a freshman and dropped because I wasn't getting the houses back that I wanted. This year was a whole lot different and I had my pick the whole time. Note: Be rly friendly and social but don't be fake and make sorority friends.

By: yaaaa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.