facebook

indian bid chances

by:    

Hi so I’m a senior in high school right now. I’m looking to rich when I get to UGA (already accepted) but I was wondering if my race would hold me back from getting bids. I’m an indian but I am quiet social and have lots of white friends. I’m just scared that I’ll get turned down because of my skin color.

Posted By: Jason
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

wtf, nobody cares about your skin color when giving you a bid. if a frat likes you, they like you and they want you to be apart of them. forget skin color, just be lit when you go to rush events lol.

By: totalfratmove

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

u should've specified gender, but if you are a dude it may be hard to get a bid from most houses. There are about 8ish houses that you have a shot at. For girls it doesn't matter at all. I've seen indian girls in Old row sororities.

By: to be honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.