facebook

overnight formal?

by:    

just saw an instagram in my explore feed of a chapter that is having a multiple night formal... is that a UGA thing or just a chapter thing? Sorry, don't go to uga and just wondering.

Posted By: overnight formal?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Was it Dphie? Because I think I saw that too

By: .
by: Overnight    

Yep it was.. does y’alls panhellenic not ban overnight formals?

By: Overnight
#2by:    

DphiE is the only UGA sorority allowed to have formals outside of Athens (so multiple night) bc it has a chapter in Canada so it is considered international

By: rusher

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: False    

No lots of chapters have Canadian chapters. Theta has like 5

It must be a national policy that they don’t care and the rest do have no overnight policies.

By: False
by: ??   

Gamma phi also has multiple Canada chapter

By: ??
#3by:    

Yeah most Panhellenic sorority's, if not all besides DPhiE have a no overnight formal policy and many have a policy that you can't travel over 100 miles. DPhiE chapters at most schools do overnight formals

By: .
by: Yep   

Yeah it’s an obvious risk management policy. I’m pretty sure a couple of other Panhellenic sororities that are smaller nationally have more relaxed rules or don’t enforce them as strictly, but of the sororities we have at UGA, DPhiE is the only one allowed to have overnight formals.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.