facebook

sisterhood

by: !!!

Comment which houses have good sisterhood and which have bad. This is what PNMs should actually be looking for as opposed to just rankings which usually don’t take sisterhood into account.

Personally this is what I think

Good Sisterhood
Phi Mu, Chi O, AOPi, Zeta, DDD, Pi Phi, AXO, SDT, DZ, DG, AGD

Bad Sisterhood
ADPi, Theta, Kappa, KD, Sigma Kappa, Gamma Phi, DPhiE, APhi \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: !!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You think wrong.   

Delusions!

By: You think wrong.
by: okFeb 14, 2018 3:39:02 PM

Well what do you think then.

By: ok
#2  by: I think we should   

Name the standards for sisterhood before we play this game.

By: I think we should
#3  by: probably a dg   

My guess is that a DG or AGD made this. Why? Because Gamma Phi and DPhiE are listed under bad sisterhoods when that's very clearly not the case. Gamma Phi is ranked right above so they're the next one to beat. DPhiE is ranked right below so they need to keep them down.

I'm betting that this is a DG. The lists are somewhat in ranking order (the middle tier is screwed up but that might just be a way to make people think it's Pi Phi or something) and they have DG above AGD. Also, if you look at how they split up old row, they have Phi Mu and Chi O for 'good sisterhood.' Those are the two sororities directly next door to DG on either side, so they can see their sisterhood firsthand on bid day and hanging out together and stuff.

Yes I'm reading too much into this. Idc.

(P.S. DG, you can't claim to be rising or even stable when you only got EIGHT new pledges because the other spring rush sororities got all the girls you wanted. Good try shouting out your sisterhood though. #sorrynotsorry)

By: probably a dg
by: friend of a dgFeb 15, 2018 3:20:24 PM

just gonna put it out there that I heard from a friend they had like 20 girls rushing for spring and only gave bids to 8 meaning they were being selective and only chose who they wanted...

By: friend of a dg
by: IdkFeb 15, 2018 4:14:45 PM

I think the idea that it’s a DG because they listed Chi O & Phi Mu as good sisterhoods and they are neighbors to them both is a stretch. I personally would also say those two have the most down to earth girls & best sisterhood out of old row and I don’t have a house near them. Also bid day isn’t really a time where you’re looking at the sisterhoods of other houses, you’re too wrapped up in your new girls!

By: Idk
by: yeaFeb 15, 2018 4:47:16 PM

Yeah that part might be a stretch but dg would be the one to advertise their "good sisterhood" on greek rank especially if they're struggling

By: yea
by: EhFeb 15, 2018 5:26:02 PM

Any chapter, struggling or not, would want to advertise their good sisterhood on this website tbh. People need to lay off DG a bit... So what they had one bad rush? Every chapter has their ups and downs, I don’t think we should just assume they posted this. Then it would only be fair for people to assume you are one of the chapters in competition with them (maybe GPHIB, DPhiE or APhi) trying to bring them down some more.

By: Eh
by: Keepin it classy Feb 15, 2018 6:34:54 PM

Lol @ whoever wrote that long rant - you should really spend more time improving your own chapter, not insulting others. The DGs I’ve met seem too laid back to go on this site and they definitely took a smaller spring class by choice - and saying the girls they tools were rejects from other houses is disrespectful to those girls (this applies to any negative comments about other chapters as well).

Anyone who honestly feels threatened by another sorority - doesn’t even matter what tier - needs to do some serious self evaluation about their priorities in life. This applies to posts/comments I’ve seen lately about KD, ADPi, Theta, Pi Phi, GPhi, DG, and APhi (and really most other sororities too but those are the ones getting talked about the most).

I get it, comparing/ranking chapters is fun and interesting (that’s why we’re all on this site right?) but ultimately no sororities deserve petty comments like this - especially on a post about sisterhood smh

By: Keepin it classy
by: ^Feb 15, 2018 7:38:55 PM

this definitely isn't a post about sisterhood because OP said half the sororities here have bad sisterhoods

By: ^
#4  by: Smh   

No houses have “bad sisterhood”

By: Smh
by: Not so sureFeb 15, 2018 9:34:23 PM

I know a few.... Cough cough ADPi & KD

By: Not so sure

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.