Bottom:
DPhiE, APhi

Posted By: UGA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UGA   

Adding notes in this comment:
Top:
Phi Mu, Kappa, and ADPi are the top 3 for sure, but the order depends on who you ask. I’d argue that there isn’t a definitive #1 top sorority right now.
KD deserves to be in the top tier with the rest of them, but is slightly below them for sure.

Lower Top:
Chi O - legacies and upperclassmen hurt them a bit, but a solid pledge class the next couple years could bump them up to the top group. Very down to earth girls
Zeta - pretty girls, great philanthropy. Tbh I don’t know why they aren’t solidly top tier, but they just don’t appeal to a lot of the top PNMs for some reason.
Theta - dirty rushing and social probabation finally caught up to them. Theta could move up or down but they need to clean up their act and prove they can get top PNMs if they play by the rules
AOPi and DDD - solid houses for sure but they aren’t always a PNM’s too choice

Mid:
DZ, SK and AXO - the order with these three is also very subjective. DZ has shown the most potential lately, SK is riding on their killer junior/senior PCs, and AXO is very consistent with how they recruit. All 3 are solid mid tier houses and most PNMs would be happy with a bid at any of them.
Pi Phi - Struggling this year but still not a bad house. This is another sorority that could go either way. They’ll either continue to lose PNMs to lower ranked houses or they’ll prove that they’re a mid tier house for a reason. We’ll see during recruitment.

By: UGA
#2  by: Hmm   

I’d move Pi Phi down a tier and maybeeee move up Zeta. Everything else is spot on, especially the reasoning behind the rank.

By: Hmm
by: NahFeb 13, 2018 8:17:19 PM

Zeta should be lower top. Pi Phi could move down though. They got an awful PC this year

By: Nah
by: RUDEFeb 15, 2018 7:46:31 PM

Can we stop saying things like “this sorority got an AWFUL pc this year”??? It’s honestly so disrespectful and hurtful to everyone in the chapter. Sure some pledge classes may be “better” than others, in terms of grades, sisterhood, or even looks, but no chapter and no pledgeclasses at this school are awful. You are a bully.

By: RUDE
#3  by: Perfect   

SPOT ON! Well said, honest assessment of houses. PiPhi is definitely still a mid house. From what I’ve seen they got a much stronger pc this year than last.

By: Perfect
by: NoFeb 14, 2018 6:47:21 AM

Pi Phi did not get a stronger pledge class this year, it was actually kinda bad. But one bad pledge class isn’t enough to love them down a tier

By: No
#4  by: Idk   

I honestly do not think ADPi should be ranked in the top three. Their attitudes have caught up to them and they are no longer the top choice out of old row for most PNMs now. Word has spread about their lack of sisterhood & it really has hurt them during rush.

By: Idk
by: YepFeb 15, 2018 6:43:08 AM

Completely agree. ADPi is riding on their old reputation but PNMs are definitely starting to see that reputation isn’t the only thing that matters.

By: Yep
by: TypeAug 6, 2018 12:34:16 AM

Step off psycho troll.

By: Type
#5  by: panlove   

op got it 100% accurate

By: panlove
#6  by: Confirm   

Agree with each tier but would change the order around in each one

By: Confirm
by: NFeb 15, 2018 6:18:02 PM

I’d switch some of the top houses around but everything else is accurate the way OP put it.

By: N
by: bumpFeb 20, 2018 8:06:39 PM

bump

By: bump
#7  by: Pie in the Sky   

Bump

By: Pie in the Sky
by: LFeb 26, 2018 6:50:11 AM

Bump

By: L
#8  by: Yep   

Most accurate rank

By: Yep
#9  by: no   

adpi needs to be moved down

By: no
#10  by: Red is the New Black   

Bump

By: Red is the New Black

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.