facebook

descriptions!! no tiers

by: :)

So I know a lot of PNM’s are looking at this website this time of year and into the spring and summer. First off let me say all sororities at UGA are great and they don’t each have one type of girl. You will have so much fun wherever you end up and after freshman year no one really cares about greek life as much. Don’t pay attention to tiers just enjoy the people you’re with. Obviously there’s girls who aren’t like the said description in each sorority, but if you’re looking for a general description here u go :)

ATL girls / country club type - ADPi Phi Mu

Girly Girls - DDD, KD

Religious hipster type - AXO AOPi Pi Phi

Partying hipster type - KKG Chi O SK

Southern belle / cheerleader type - ZTA, Theta, DZ

Friendly and down to earth - AGD Gamma Phi

Niche sororities - SDT, DPhiE, DG

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Baaaahaaaas   

TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT

GREEKRANK NEW HIRE!

Clueless!!!!

By: Baaaahaaaas
by: What? No don't think soFeb 8, 2018 4:24:59 PM

First don't know what part of Atl you're talking about, but in town Atl goes Kappa, Theta, some Phi Mu and this year more went Chi O and NOT Adpi!!!!! Adpi has Gainesville and small town Georgia on lockdown.

KDs like to party and Thetas do too, and Chi O has lots of religious types and is pretty evenly split between both types

By: What? No don't think so
by: TrueFeb 8, 2018 7:32:16 PM

I agree with the above, Kappa & Phi Mu take a lot of ATL girls, and Theta and Chi O both did too this year, except Chi O & Theta also take way more out of state girls. ADPi doesn’t really own ATL anymore, they get girls from a few places in GA but not ATL specifically.

By: True
#2  by: heads up   

If anyone was wondering "niche" is code for bottom. Beat around the bush all you want you can't escape the truth.

By: heads up

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.