facebook

transfer theta

by:    

Hey! I️m considering transferring and im in theta... is there any chance I’ll fit in if im from Virginia

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

just curious, but you from uva?

By: jw

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: confused   

Whenever I see these posts, I'm always a bit confused. If someone comes on here and asks about transferring into XYZ chapter from ABC school and that chapter eventually does see a transfer coming in from that school, that would automatically be a red flag in my mind. Like aren't you confident enough/active enough in your chapter to ask your chapter advisor or president? You'd rather get your answers from an online gossip page?

By: confused
by: Huh   

That’s true, but I don’t think a lot of PNMs realize the stigma around this site until they actually join a sorority and have to listen to PR/standards talk at chapter/new member meetings. Especially if they’re from OOS or don’t know much about Greek life so they don’t have a ton of people they can ask this stuff to.

By: Huh
by: pnm vs. active   

but like in this case the poster would be an active and therefore would know how terrible this website is, and would know better than to post here. That's why I always think anyone who posts on here as a transfer (especially if they're like "I'm a Kappa from another school where Kappa is top tier, what's Kappa like here?" instead of just reading for themselves) is a troll.

By: pnm vs. active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.