facebook

transfer theta

by: Transfer

Hey! I️m considering transferring and im in theta... is there any chance I’ll fit in if im from Virginia

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jw   

just curious, but you from uva?

By: jw
by: confusedJan 31, 2018 8:52:02 AM

Whenever I see these posts, I'm always a bit confused. If someone comes on here and asks about transferring into XYZ chapter from ABC school and that chapter eventually does see a transfer coming in from that school, that would automatically be a red flag in my mind. Like aren't you confident enough/active enough in your chapter to ask your chapter advisor or president? You'd rather get your answers from an online gossip page?

By: confused
by: HuhJan 31, 2018 7:05:12 PM

That’s true, but I don’t think a lot of PNMs realize the stigma around this site until they actually join a sorority and have to listen to PR/standards talk at chapter/new member meetings. Especially if they’re from OOS or don’t know much about Greek life so they don’t have a ton of people they can ask this stuff to.

By: Huh
by: pnm vs. activeFeb 1, 2018 4:53:15 PM

but like in this case the poster would be an active and therefore would know how terrible this website is, and would know better than to post here. That's why I always think anyone who posts on here as a transfer (especially if they're like "I'm a Kappa from another school where Kappa is top tier, what's Kappa like here?" instead of just reading for themselves) is a troll.

By: pnm vs. active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.