facebook

real so called "tiers" of uga sororities

by:    

Top(alphabetical):
AOPI, DDD, KD, Theta, ZTA

Almost Top: (many have fallen with new pledge class)
Chi O, Kappa, Phi Mu, Sigma Kappa

Middle:
AXO, Pi Phi

Bottom:
Gamma Phi, DZ,

Do they exists?: AGD DG SDT

Really anything thats not ADG DG and SDT are good its all personal preference like even among top tier each one has its own distinct personality. Really just rushing to find the place you love. And if thats AGD don't hesitate pledge!

Posted By: third party
Page 5 of 6
#41by:    

would move phi mu to middle, but thats just me

By: i
by: Agree...   

I'd move Phi Mu to middle. Those girls are looking a lot different over the past few years. They need a strong recruitment to stop this slide.

By: Agree...
#42by:    

WOW. Everything "Gamma Chi" has said above is so false it's crazy. I hope to God you're not actually a Gamma Chi because bless those PNMs if this is what they'll have to deal with.

Not that any PNMs should be focusing on sites like this, but if y'all must know Phi Mu had the biggest contribution to the total for UGAMiracle this year (which I'd say certainly doesn't classify them as "uninvolved," AGD has not dropped and neither has Gamma Phi. DG, on the other hand, can barely keep a full pledge class and based on the praise the poster gave them I have a feeling those comments were written by a DG. I'm in one of the sororities that the commenter said hasn't changed much and I personally have never met an AGD that I haven't liked. Furthermore, I know plenty of Gamma Phi's and they are down-to-earth, gorgeous and fun. AGD is slowly working it's way up, Gamma Phi is still a solid middle, and DG is still bottom bottom. Sorry bout it.

By: no
by: no   

You are so rude

By: no
by: DG = FREAKS   

DG stay off this site. You are embarrassing yourselves.

By: DG = FREAKS
by: No    

Someone that feels the need to bash a sorority so much must feel threatened in some way by them. It's pathetic.

By: No
#43by:    

The reason DG is considered at the "bottom" is because they aren't superficial. Their sisterhood is genuine, therefore, during rush a lot of girls with "I wanna wanna party" attitudes even if they are really hot are cut by them even if those girls cut them too. Just because they aren't all hot, and by the way 60 percent of them are, doesn't mean they aren't a middle tier or even top tier sorority. From having socials with them I can tell you that they are fun and nice girls. They weren't rude to us and didn't give off a "I'm better than you attitude"

By: Frat
#44by:    

Top tier on campus at UGA in no particular order is:
ADPi
Phi-Mu
Theta
Kappa
Chi-O
The first 5 sororities ever created, making them "old row" are:
ADPi
Phi-Mu
Pi-Phi
Theta
Kappa
and old row on campus is:
Chi-O
AGD
SDT
Phi-Mu
KD
For some reason the sorority girls on campus switched Pi-Phi for Chi-O at tops, idk why, but those are the true rankings here.

By: Carol
#45by:    

Top tier on campus at UGA in no particular order is:
ADPi
Phi-Mu
Theta
Kappa
Chi-O
The first 5 sororities ever created, making them "old row" are:
ADPi
Phi-Mu
Pi-Phi
Theta
Kappa
and old row on campus is:
Chi-O
AGD
SDT
Phi-Mu
KD
For some reason the sorority girls on campus switched Pi-Phi for Chi-O at tops, idk why, but those are the true rankings here.

By: Carol
#46by:    

Top or "old row" (in no particular order):
ADPi, Kappa, Theta, Phi-Mu, Chi-O

Almost Top:
AOPI, DDD, KD, ZTA

Middle:
AXO, Pi Phi, SK, Gamma-Phi, DZ

Bottom:
AGD DG SDT

But honestly just follow your heart and you'll figure out where you belong!! It's better to be in a sorority you love than one you think is "the best"!

By: Sammy M

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#47by:    

Original list is correct

By: this
by: Stop   

There's no way. The original list is horrible and ancient. If this list was still accurate, more of the new lists would look like this one.

By: Stop
#48by:    

tops in no order: ADPI, Kappa, Chi-O, Theta, ZTA

By: uga
#49by:    

A lot of this information is obviously very old.
In my opinion, yes old row is a thing however it doesn't matter depending on which new row sororities you are comparing.
Old row is considered
Kappa, ADPi, Phi Mu, Theta, and Chi O.
Currently (2016 pledge class) I would argue that Kappa, ADPi and Phi Mu are the only from that list who are truly "top tier" due to their success in rush and the quality of their pledge class. With that being said, there are a few new row sororities who are also comparable. KD, Zeta and AOII are truly the best new row sororities throughout the years, since tri delta is super irrelevant now, let's be honest. But I wouldn't consider AOII to be top. Zeta and KD have close ties with the best new row fraternities and even hang out with old row fraternities, which is why I would consider them top. Also zeta KD and ADPi do the best in rush statistically.
SO, here is the list of the best sororities in tiers, even though tiers are so dumb and really different according to opinion.

TOP: kappa, ADPi, Phi Mu, Theta, Chi O, Zeta and KD

MIDDLE: AOII, tri delta, AXO, DZ, Pi Phi, Sigma Kappa (Pi phi and sigma kappa are debatably bottom)

BOTTOM: Gamma Phi Beta, SDT, DPHIE, DG

I think this is a super honest and solid list. But I strongly suggest not picking your sorority based on someone's interpretation of who is best because everyone has a different opinion.

By: NOW
by: Lol   

Please stop trolling Zeta and KD. There is so much wrong with this list it isn't even funny. Do you even go to UGA?

By: Lol
#50by:    

Top(alphabetical):
AOPI, DDD, KD, Theta, ZTA

Almost Top: (many have fallen with new pledge class)
Chi O, Kappa, Phi Mu, Sigma Kappa

Middle:
AXO, Pi Phi

Bottom:
AGD, Gamma Phi, DZ,

Do they exists?: DG, DPhiE, SDT

By: Updated

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.