facebook

real so called "tiers" of uga sororities

by:    

Top(alphabetical):
AOPI, DDD, KD, Theta, ZTA

Almost Top: (many have fallen with new pledge class)
Chi O, Kappa, Phi Mu, Sigma Kappa

Middle:
AXO, Pi Phi

Bottom:
Gamma Phi, DZ,

Do they exists?: AGD DG SDT

Really anything thats not ADG DG and SDT are good its all personal preference like even among top tier each one has its own distinct personality. Really just rushing to find the place you love. And if thats AGD don't hesitate pledge!

Posted By: third party
Page 4 of 6
#31by:    

You through KD and AOPi in with Theta and ADPi and I will agree with you

By: FratRat
#32by:    

oops...meant throw....

By: FratRat
#33by:    

Agreed--Theta, ADPi, KD and AOPi are the best sororities here

By: fraaaaaaaaaaaat
#34by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#35by:    

Quote: "Agreed--Theta, ADPi, KD and AOPi are the best sororities here."

Truth" Agreed -- Theta, ADPi, KD and AOPi are the only sororities on here.

Seriously. Gives us all a break from your self-ranking!

By: @#36
#36by:    

You just told her "anything besides AGD and....is good" and then turn around and say if you love AGD don't hesitate to pledge"??? What is your problem

By: REALLY??
#37by:    

AOPI, DDD, KD, Theta, ZTA are TOPS!

By: this
#38by:    

Our favorite girls to have socials with are kd, Adpi, aopi, theta, and zeta

By: Nickb27

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#39by:    

what do dg and agd do that makes them bottom tier?

By: justme
by: Uh   

DG is essentially the catch-all for any girls who were not accepted into other houses. Many of the girls (read: a very noticeable population, not all) are either socially awkward or unfortunate looking in some way. You essentially have to be morbidly obese for DG to even consider not bidding you.

AGD is a pretty different story, they are much more "average" than DG. Their rep is sort of ruined by the fact that they are not afraid to bid larger women than most other sororities, but their picks are generally much better than DG's. There are surprisingly a few genuinely gorgeous girls in AGD, which DG honestly just doesn't have

By: Uh
by: eh   

every sorority has a few bigger girls, some are just better at hiding them. You're right about AGD though, they have got some gorgeous girls, esp. in the past few years. That said even though DG is know is bottom, I don't think every single girl is a troll.

By: eh
by: Truthfully    

All of the DGs I've seen are pretty hot. Through rush a lot of girls had DG as their number one if I remember correctly.

By: Truthfully
#40by:    

I'd move GPB into the middle and move AGD into the bottom. They really are way better than DG and SDT.

By: after this year

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.