facebook

real so called "tiers" of uga sororities

by:    

Top(alphabetical):
AOPI, DDD, KD, Theta, ZTA

Almost Top: (many have fallen with new pledge class)
Chi O, Kappa, Phi Mu, Sigma Kappa

Middle:
AXO, Pi Phi

Bottom:
Gamma Phi, DZ,

Do they exists?: AGD DG SDT

Really anything thats not ADG DG and SDT are good its all personal preference like even among top tier each one has its own distinct personality. Really just rushing to find the place you love. And if thats AGD don't hesitate pledge!

Posted By: third party
Page 3 of 6
#21by:    

To the above--I guess Gamma Phi cut you

By: atl 1
#22by:    

I agree with the comment on Gamma Phi. If you have seen their class you know they are very good. They do have gorgeous girls and took some good girls from top houses. It's true that all the houses are good but there are houses that aren't working as hard as others.

By: @above
#23by:    

Gamma phi is moving up, I agree with the other comments. Most underrated house by far. I know a girl personally that had a dream rush and cut almost all the "top tier" houses and became a Gamma Phi

By: Honestly
by: Why   

Why would anyone ever believe that you did not just make that up?? LOL must be a gamma phi trying desperately to build up your reputation

By: Why
#24by:    

Who do you think you are, telling me to get off of greek rank? You post this stuff to get attention, don't you? Even though my generation invented the internet, your irrelevant generation is addicted to it, and anything on it that draws attention to your pathetic, social-climbing self. As for being a housewife, that I'm not. I'm somebody who could hire you IF you graduate, but I doubt that you will and I would never offer a job to a person who is 22 and acts like you're in middle school. You sound in writing like a serious loser. I wonder if you really go to UGA and if so, how you managed to get accepted.

By: Wiserthanyou
by: OMG   

And you sound like a petulant child. Grow up and find some grown up friends to interact with.

By: OMG
by: uh   

Wow, someone is immature.

By: uh
#25by:    

Gamma Phi might be moving up, but they have a LONG way to go. Most certainly bottom tier. No one's first choice. I know SEVERAL girls that were crushed when they realized Gamma Phi was their reality.

By: GET REAL
by: REAL   

You sound like you have a vested interest in making sure that no one realizes that Gamma Phi is moving up. Perhaps as long as the fiction of Gamma Phi as a lower ranking sorority exists in your world, your house is not on the bottom. Well, in most people's opinion, Gamma Phi is not the lowest, or even bottom tier.

And we all know SEVERAL girls that were crushed they realized that the house they loved, whichever one it was, was not in their reality. Fortunately, most of them were mature enough to carry on and they are happy, productive members of a house that they originally thought was beneath them.

If it weren't for stupid sites like greekrank, SEVERAL girls wouldn't be crushed every year because they'd be able to look at all the houses objectively without the filter of "top tier" or "bottom tier."

By: REAL
by: Get a grip   

Why are you so bitter? You must feel threatened by them. Times are changing and they're becoming a better house, it's posters like you who are shaming the girls, there is nothing wrong with Gamma Phi, there's something wrong with you.

By: Get a grip
#26by:    

Get Real needs to get real. I guess in her/his reality, "top" sororities are cheap looking, get wasted every night, are ughly to each other, and give out snap bids in the double digits. That is not top tier, that is just sad.

By: ATL 1
by: GET REAL   

It's ok, we understand and try to sympathize with your disappointment/pain. However, that being said, EVERYONE can't be top tier. Just be you, because you will not be alone!

By: GET REAL
#27by:    

Get Real needs to get real. I guess in her/his reality, "top" sororities are cheap looking, get wasted every night, are ughly to each other, and give out snap bids in the double digits. That is not top tier, that is just sad.

By: ATL 1

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#28by:    

It is so irrelevant to rank organizations like this. Sororities are an affiliation of like minded people. That's all. Get over yourselves.

By: Whyrank
#29by:    

Chi O
ADPi
KD
KAT
DDD
PiPhi

These will be "tops for awhile

By: Kick Booty PC's
by: JackiO   

I concur completely!

By: JackiO
by: AG   

No, no. no.

By: AG
#30by:    

Theta and ADPi are the best sororities on campus

By: Party 3

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.