facebook

ato

by:    

Thinkin bout transferring here from Ole Miss. Honestly, hows ATO? Don't wanna waste my money if bottom tier

Posted By: Yo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are kinda of chachey

By: Roy Mercer
#2by:    

They are not good. Do not waste your money

By: Rick
by: student   

DO NOT COME HERE! Honestly stay at Ole MIss, you are lucky to be here. At UGA the cops roam campus just looking for someone to arrest. It has happened to me as well as several friends and acquaintances. They especially target greeks (probably because they couldn't get a bid to save their lives)

By: student
#3by:    

ATO is great here! And trust me, a girl's opinion means a lot more than a guys. One of my best friends dates one and he has become a good friend of mine. Also, they are really popular with the sororities. I personally would say they are top tier. Other people probably say they are low top tier or high middle tier. And whatever that guy said about the cops isn't true, the only people I know that got arrested was due to pure stupidity and nothing like that.

By: Sororitygirl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

They are upper middle tier or lower top below old row. They are certainly a respectable fraternity. Do have a strong social calendar and are always improving since coming back on campus.

By: Yeeeee
#5by:    

not awful. worth a check out.

By: dawgs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.