facebook

sororities spring rush

by: spring

does anyone know what houses are for sure participating? I know for sure that DG and DPhiE have already sent out emails, but who else is doing it? like has anyone already gotten emails from other houses that are “projected” to do it?

Posted By: spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nope   

So far the only houses that I know are those you listed. Alpha phi is going to do something as well they just haven't sent out information.

By: Nope
#2  by: Possible pnm   

Not sure if I’m gonna do spring recruitment or wait until fall, but my friend in alpha gam “unofficially” invited me to their spring recruitment and said I’ll be getting an email or phone call from their recruitment chair by the end of drop add week.

By: Possible pnm
by: SameDec 21, 2017 12:17:24 AM

A girl in Gamma Phi invited me to their spring rush but she doesn’t know the date yet, just that it’s sometime in January. From what I’ve heard, most houses aren’t going to formally send invitations over Christmas break, so PNMs who haven’t heard anything yet could reach out to any friends they have in sororities, but know that there’s still time for most houses.

By: Same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.