facebook

honest opinion of uga gr

by:    

What is this?? I figured I would check out this site because my friend at another school told me about it but I have to say the rankings on this site DO NOT matter at all. If anything they’re an excuse for insecure freshman and sophomores to solidify or promote their ideas of their status in the Greek system. Most sorority girls don’t give af about their “rank”, especially upperclassmen. The major difference between the typically ranked top/mid/bottom sororities is their social calendars and where the girls are from. “Old row” is mostly ATL/other big cities in the south while the other sororities tend to bid more out of state girls. In my opinion EVERY sorority has girls that party all the time, girls that are very religious, and girls that are super involved in academics or campus activities. Sure some tend to have more of one type than the other but in general each chapter in the Greek system at UGA is pretty well-rounded. These “rankings” don’t actually measure all of the great aspects of the sororities here. Trying to say one sorority is much better than another for XYZ reason is dumb and makes UGA look bad. Just be happy with the sorority you’re in and if you’re a PNM form your own opinions during rush.

Posted By: enough is enough
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

yea you’re right, but a stupid website that 2% of the UGA student body uses doesn’t define the whole school. Besides, almost every other schools GR is just this bad and whatever school you go to probably has a bunch of negativity.

By: true but

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

You seem to know a lot about greek rank for someone who just checked out the site

By: "what is this" lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.