facebook

delta gamma spring rush

by:    

Just so you PNMs know delta gamma sent out information about their spring rush today.

Posted By: Just so y'all know
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Do you think they're done sending invites or is there a chance they're still inviting people? I really wanted to go to their events but I don't know any DGs well enough to ask about it. :( Is it too late to try contacting their recruitment chair?

By: :(

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Em   

I'd give it another day or two since they might be contacting PNMs individually, otherwise I'd recommend asking someone you know in the chapter (even if you don't know them well, I personally think that sounds less desperate than emailing someone you've never met). If you absolutely don't know any DGs at all, then you could try emailing their director of members or recruitment (not sure about their exec titles but should be something along those lines)

By: Em
by: Question   

I heard that they contacted a lot of girls who filled out the spring interest form. Did you fill it out because if you didn't, you should!

By: Question
by: No   

Actually I heard that this year DG only invited people who were recommended by current members of their chapter. A lot of those girls may have also filled out the interest form, but I haven't heard of any houses inviting girls off the interest form list who don't also have connections to the chapter.

By: No
by: Well..    

Actually I know a girl who got invited to dg's recruitment and doesn't know a single girl in the chapter so you're wrong about that.

By: Well..
by: Not necessarily   

She could know someone in DG without knowing what sorority they're in. Happens all the time lol. I had a group project for a class this semester and literally found out a week ago that the other girl in my group is an AOPi after working with her all semester and not knowing she was in a sorority lol.

Not saying you're wrong, but one of my roommates is a DG and she said their freshman were required to submit PNMs names for spring recruitment specifically so that they wouldn't have to invite random people.

By: Not necessarily

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.