facebook

stop spreading lies to pnms

by:    

Let's stop spreading false information to PNMs about which chapters are holding open events for spring rush. The definition of the word open is that anyone can come regardless of invite. The only chapter who is truly holding open events is alpha phi. I don't know where y'all are hearing about chapters like zeta and dphie holding events that are open. Dphie sent out invites. They aren't advertising it for any pnm to see. Y'all really need to stop lying.

Posted By: Stop
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So is it too late to spring rush if I haven't gotten my name on any lists? I will be a spring transfers and haven't had a chance to reach out. Since I only have a few non-Greek friends (coming from out of state) should I email the VP of recruitment for all sororities?

By: Pnm
by: Sure.    

Yeah I mean it wouldn't hurt to contact Panhellenic. I would also look into alpha phi because they won't have a list of girls most likely. They'll be holding open events since they are such a new chapter. Good luck!

By: Sure.
by: Hi   

The Panhellenic website should have a general spring recruitment interest form. You should fill it out asap. It won't guarantee any invites, but some chapters look at that list when considering who to invite for spring events.

And yes - alpha phi will be having open events. I don't even know why they think that makes them look bad - they're a brand new house, no need to act like snobby brats on this site lmao

By: Hi
#2by:    

You should also stop spreading false information about alpha phi. They are not holding open events in the spring.

By: Ditto

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: .. anyways    

Considering they have told multiple PNMs that they are recruiting in the spring I would wait to see what they do.

By: .. anyways
by: um   

recruiting in the spring and holding open events are two different things.

By: um
by: Lmao    

I think it's so funny how you guys from alpha phi are so desperate to make y'all seem like a top tier sorority that doesn't need to hold open events. They aren't going to get enough girls to even come anywhere close to quota without holding open events. But let me guess.. y'all think you're "too good" for meeting quota right? Give it a rest alpha phi you aren't foooling anyone.

By: Lmao
#3by:    

There's no shame in holding open events. There's no truth though that it is happening. Just clearing it up. There is shame in spreading false assumptions.

By: Nah
#4by:    

I'd bet money that alpha phi holds open events this spring. I know a few girls in the chapter and they just haven't formally announced it yet

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.